ELECTRIC BIKE UBUD
BOOK ONLINE NOW !!
The morning tour starts at 9am and the afternoon tour starts at 3pm. The tour takes about 3 hours.
The electric bicycle tour starts just North of Ubud and winds through spectacular scenery on the way to Tegalalang. Visit temples and rice fields. Ride through villages and see the real Bali. Do all of this with a knowledgeable local guide who can teach you all about what you are seeing. And remember, our ebikes are going to flatten out all those hills!
Arrive to the grandeur of Tegalalang and see why it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Relax and enjoy the view, you made it!
On the return you have the choice of where to visit next. One choice is to visit a traditional Balinese family home. Here you will meet a Balinese family and see what the traditional life in a Balinese compound is like. The second choice is to go to a luwak coffee plantation for a free coffee sampling. Also available here (at additional cost) is the famous Bali swing on which you be launched out over the rice terraces.
Then continue riding through some of Bali’s most beautiful villages before arriving back in Ubud for a delicious Balinese lunch.
Our tours are suitable for all fitness levels and offer you an amazing look at the Beauty of Bali. Join us on one of our incredible ubud bicycle tour in bali.
Trip and Price :
$45 USD || Ubud – Tegalalang Trip : starts at 9am and the afternoon tour starts at 3pm
$50 USD || Ubud – Tirta Empul Trip : starts at 9am and the afternoon tour starts at 2pm
Minimum booking : 2 person
Tour Duration: 3 Hours
What Makes Us the Best :
- Start your trip right from Ubud. No long ride up the mountain stuck in a crowded van. See it all on a half-day tour.
- Our tours travel in small groups. One guide to every 3 guests for more personal attention. If you have a large group please let us know and we will accommodate you.
- 100% professional Our guests LOVE us!
- High quality equipment and knowledgeable local guides
- Good for all fitness levels. Flatten out all those hills with our amazing ebikes!
- Photos taken all along the way and sent to you after the tour.
- Use of bikes and helmets
- English speaking guides
- Delicious Balinese lunch
- Free pickup within the Ubud area (see below for additional charges for other areas
- Personal expenses.
- ( outside ubud area will need own transport or we help to organize the transport with cost
The tour travels both on and off road, and while it is not especially challenging it does require some bicycle riding experience.
There is no minimum age for the tour but please be advised that our bikes are full sized 26″ mountain bikes and may be too big for young children. There is a 150 cm height requirement.
There is no maximum age. We have had many guests in their 70’s do the tour with no problems.
Maximum weight allowable is 120 kg (265 lbs.).
Covered footwear and sunscreen are highly recommended.